San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
San Francisco, Thursday January 30th, 2014—W San Francisco and M DOT DESIGN STUDIO reveal fashion pieces designed in collaboration with W San Francisco inspired by the hotel’s ambiance, interior design, and local city culture with Ryan Chua, The Fancy Pants Report, and Inspirafashion as hosts on January 30th 5 to 9 pm on the 2nd floor of W San Francisco. Showcasing alongside the W Hotel creations are never-before-seen pieces designed also in partnership with blogger Kate Ogata of The Fancy Pants Report and blogger Kathleen Carla of Inspirafashion.
Fresh to the San Francisco Bay Area, this popular pop-up boutique shopping event has built a reputation in W Los Angeles, W Hollywood (known as the “Shop It” event), W San Diego, W Scottsdale, and now W San Francisco as M DOT DESIGN STUDIO ventures for the first time into Northern California.
Event guests will get to shop the San Francisco-customized pieces by M DOT, W San Francisco, and bloggers, in addition to a wide selection of limited edition M DOT house-collections, Costella Handbags, and jewelry by Svelte Metals. Meet and greet the designers and hosts with background music spun by DJ Junkyard Dog while enjoying local flavors over light bites and champagne.
All guests will be free of admission although RSVP’s will be required through http://wsfmdot.splashthat.com/.
Location: W San Francisco (2nd Floor)
181 3rd St,
San Francisco, CA 94103
Media Hashtag: #WSFMDOT
About the Hosts and Designers:
- W Happenings produces the hottest events for W Hotels globally bringing in stars not limited to cuisine, fashion, art, and music unique to each local W destination. http://www.wsanfrancisco.com
- Ryan Chua is a San Francisco based photographer fusing his impeccable eye for art, fashion, and photography as a social media marketing talent with Charlotte Russe and sought after fashion and events photographer. http://www.ryanbyryanchua.com
- The Fancy Pants Report is a San Francisco-based style blog documenting Kate Ogata’s day-to-day outfits, beauty looks, fascinating finds, and lifestyle design. http://www.thefancypantsreport.com
- Inspirafashion is a San Francisco-based style blog that molds together blogger Kathleen Murillo’s inspirations from art and daily wonders with fashion styling into an inspirational lookbook. http://www.inspirafashionblog.com
- Costella Handbags designed by Brazilian designer and photographer Luciana, add a gentle dose to a scream of confidence to any outfit for all hours of a day mixing colors subtle and bright, textures, sizes, and styles with sprinkles of edge.
- Svelte Metals presents arm candy both simple and luxurious in accent with metals easy for mixing and resizing for different-sized wrists and fingers. http://www.sveltemetals.com
- DJ Junkyard Dog is not only always spotted at M Dot and Shop It events, but produces a variety of mixes with techno, house, club, and more. http://soundcloud.com/junkyarddog
About M DOT DESIGN STUDIO
When & Where
M Dot Design Studio
About M Dot Design Studio
Just founded in 2009, M Dot Design Studio is proud to have been featured in world famous magazines including Glamour, Paper, Teen Vogue, Nylon, and Vogue Italia online. Founder and designer Michelle Aquino’s unique original designs woo her audiences, but by including the concept of custom cut-and-sew to tailor these designs into a perfect fit for each customer, Michelle has since built a strong clientele base stretching from southern to northern California. An appointment-based studio for groups up to 6, customers are given undivided attention in terms of space, experience, and Michelle’s eye for styling and tailoring.