San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Join us in the Windy City, on September 20th at Café la Cave (one of Chicagoland’s newest SME’s and premier restaurants) for a jam packed day starting with a Business Information Overview, followed by the Chicago Lyconet Pre-Launch, lunch and then an afternoon of training.
Our VIP Lyoness leaders, Gwen and Will Walker will train on a variety of essential business-building topics. You will leave the event inspired with a plan in place, and the action steps needed to help you succeed and achieve your Lyoness goals. GET YOUR TICKETS NOW!
VIP Team Leaders: Will & Gwen Walker
Business Info - Saturday, September 20th: 9:00 AM – 10:00 AM (FREE Public Event) - Lyoness members are encouraged to bring guests to the Business Presentation. Come and introduce yourself to our Lyoness Family! Learn how you can receive “Money Back With Every Purchase” and learn how our Loyalty Program can change your life!
Lyconet Pre-Launch & Lyoness Workshop – 10:15 - 4:00 PM ($39 pp, Members only) -
Will & Gwen Walker will be presenting the amazing details of the Lyoness/Lyconet Pre-Launch. Come hear the ground-breaking details about Lyoness' relationship with MasterCard, the new Car Bonus, the new additional merchant benefits with our partnership with Salesforce.com, and MUCH MORE.
Workshops are the perfect platform to network with other business leaders. Learn, listen and share business experiences. The workshops will give you the knowledge and tools needed to become successful and expand your Lyoness business.
Day of Event Information:
- Meeting Room: Grand Ballroom
- Special Guest Speakers: VIP Team Leaders, Will & Gwen Walker
- Coffee/Tea breaks provided
- Lunch IS included for the full day attendees
- Member must show proper ID and Cashback Card along with ticket (print or digital) to enter Event
- If purchasing multiple tickets, please enter each Member name per ticket. Failure to comply will jeopardize entry
- First Movers (Early Access and Special Seating) for early ticket purchasers
- Video Recording is strictly prohibited. Video Recording is strictly prohibited. Lyoness staff reserves the right to evict any attendee who is seen using any recording device.
- Parking: FREE on site
- Lyoness Events are Business Attire. We encourage members to execute proper judgment when selecting wardrobe.
- SME Sponsor Spot (1/2 Table - $30.00); (Full Table - $50.00).
When & Where
Andrea M. Trovato
Andrea Trovato resides in the Chicagoland suburbs. Andrea and her husband Ron own RonTro Enterprises, a Metal Manufacturing Company specializing in Precision Metal Laser Cutting. She is a successful Small Business Owner, Network Marketing Professional, Trainer and Speaker.