Lunch & Learn: Student Response Systems (Clicker) Presentation (Fall 2013)
Wednesday, September 11, 2013 from 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM (CDT)
Midwest City, OK
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
0.1 CEU's available for this "Lunch & Learn" event for Rose State College Faculty
Workshop Description: Turning Technologies representative, Jill Stanley, will be presenting information on student response systems (i.e. clickers). She will share details on how to use this technology to engage & motive your students. In addition, a light lunch will be provided...so seating is limited.
Why use clickers???
1. Clickers made class material more:
- engaging 87%
- motivational 63%
- enhanced learning 73%..
2. 70% of students agreed they were more likely to participate w/ anonymity of clickers.
3. Test scores improved by 27% when learning was integrated with response technology.
4. 30% Increase in attendance with the use of response technology.
5. 91% of students affirmed that they experienced deeper learning as a consequence of the discussions that follow clicker questions.
FYI: After you register, there is no need to print your ticket!!
We will have a Check-In sheet using the registration list at the workshop.