San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
FREE - Online Seminar --
During this 45 minute session you will learn about Long Term Care, (LTC) planning from Joy Goulet. Joy specializes in LTC Planning and is recognized by the American Association of Long Term Care Insurance for LTC 2013 Sales Achievement in TX.
The format will be the who, what, when, where, why and how of LTC planning These are topics you can expect:
- Is Long Term Care planning right for me and or my spouse?
- Can I qualify for LTC Planning?
- Learn the basic terminology used in LTC insurance planning
- What discounts are available?
- How do the State Partnerships help protect my retirement savings?
- What Tax Incentives does the state provide for planning for my LTC needs?
- Learn how to find what the Cost-of-Care is in your area now and what it will be 20 years from now
- Learn whether it make sense for you to remain self-insured or transfer the risk of Long Term Care to an insurance company?
- How long does it generally take to receive an offer of insurance after submitting an application?
- Your options for LTC planning. Traditional LTC insurance (LTCi) or Asset Based Planning (Hybrid LTC Strategies)?
- Learn why LTC planning is affordable
- Why it is important to get quotes/counsel from an agent licensed to offer EVERY LTC option available to you within your state; and not just one or two?
Registering for our online webinar qualifies you to instantly receive access to two brief professionally produced videos covering:
- What is Long Term Care Insurance
- Your options for paying for you eventual need for Long Term Care
- Our Tax Guide highlighting tax advantages for individuals, self-employed and corporations
Attending our online webinar qualifies you, and your spouse or significant other:
- To receive a complimentary, one-on-one counseling session by, screen sharing software, with Joy Goulet. During your session you will co-drive her proprietary quoting software. The software represents EVERY company authorized to sell LTC insurance in your state. Together with Joy, you will SHOP for the coverage that makes the most sense for your specific needs; both according to your plan design and budget.
We look forward to helping you protect your family, friends and loved ones against the physical, financial and emotional burdens a long term care event places on them.
Here is a movie trailer about the sandwich generation: http://talkingeyesmedia.org/the-sandwich-generation?/sandwichgeneration_film.php
Here is a woman's story about the devastating impact an LTC event had on her family: http://www.thebalancingact.com/BA_video_player_embed_2009.swf?v=6X14PQAUV02144
Here is a report by Kiplinger Business Publication: http://www.goulet-associates.com/mywebsite/index.php?option=com_wrapper&view=wrapper&Itemid=98
When & Where
Goulet & Associates - Long Term Care Specialist
Goulet & Associates is a full service Texas based insurance agency specializing in Long Term Healthcare, Life and Medicare planning solutions throughout the state of Texas. Joy Goulet specializes in Long Term Care Planning and is recognized by the American Association of Long Term Care Insurance for 2013 LTC Sales Achievement in TX.
We are expert at Screen Sharing technologies. By projecting or sharing our computer display to yours, you can apply for insurance coverage and electronically sign your application right online without ever leaving your home or office! What could be more convenient?
Our ability to represent a broad selection of over 100 insurance carriers assures that we can place the coverage you need. We appreciate your business, and if at any time you have a question or issue, please feel free to contact us or schedule our consultation calendar for 30 minutes, it's FREE!
Joy Goulet Bio Office: (800) 406-9980(800) 406-9980 - Mobile: (254)498-6631(254)498-6631 (Texts are fine!)