San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Lumberton's RUNWAY and TALENT Extravaganza
Description: This is a fashion show to put Lumberton NC back on the map in a postive light. We will have designers from all GA, NC, VA, bringing designs that will make you go "WOW'; "THAT'S HOT", "I GOTTA HAVE THAT"... We will have women and men models to entertain you.
FOLLOW THE UPDATES on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/events/111307692348990/?fref=ts
LOCATION: Carolina Civic Center, Lumberton North Carolina
DATE: November 10, 2012
TIME: 5:00 p.m.(Doors open) 5:30 p.m.(Show begins)
Shopping with Vendors: 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. (open to the public)
~Proceeds: Portion of the proceeds will go to a local charities; feeding the homeless(November and December and purchasing of personal care items for those in nursing homes)
BUILDING ROBESON COUNTY~
~We will be honoring SURVIVORS of: Domestic Violence/Violence, Cancer and Sickle Cell. Survivors will have an opportunity to walk and be apart of the slide show presentation.
LOST THE BATTLE:
~We will also be having a portion of the fashion show dedicated to those that lost the battle to Cancer, Sickle Cell and Domestic Violence/Violence.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
Designers; Vendors; Food; Giveaways; and a GREAT TIME with family and friends.
SHOPPING EXTRAVAGANZA: The public will be able to shop with the vendors 3 hours before the show begins.
Special THANK YOU to our SPONSORS:
Carolina Civic Center
Swank the Bistro
WAGR 1340am Radio Station
Wilkes Productions: Dave Wilkes
Promotional Style By G&The TEAM of TEAM's
With UNIQUE SCENES you DON'T WANT TO MISS!!!
- A.D.D. Flavour Boutique- Owner: Debra Rogers
- CurbLife Clothing-Owner: Drew Andrews
- Ella&Co. Boutique-Owner: Michelle Mathis
- Traci Lynn: Charlene Rogers
- Sugar and Spice, Lumberton NC
- Cato's, Lumberton NC
- Catherine Britt(Cancer Awareness)
- Shaunesi DeBerry: CEO of Women Wear Pants Too, Inc(Domestic Violence Awareness)
- Lorraine Benjamin: Winner of Shop-Ur-Closet(Empowerment)
- Community Health Interventions & Sickle Cell (Sickle Cell Awareness)
- Stop the Violence
- Host(s): Domonique Revere-Lincoln (CEO- Empress Lingerie)
- Co Host: Comedian Nikita Williams
- Singer(s): Rob Williams
- Step Team(s): SWA Step Team
- Dance Team(s):Carolina Fierce Gems Senior Onyx
- Band: 4Points North
- Artist: Lemoi Desina
Unforgettable Memories by Amy Scott
DJ Paul G (Station Manager of WAGR 1340 am)
HOST: A.D.D. FlaVour Boutique's Fan page: http://www.facebook.com/AddFlaVour
LOCATION: Swank the Bistro
DJ: DJ Paul G
ENTERTAINMENT: Live Performances
Elegant Scene: Sponsored by Empress Lingerie "Fall N2 Lace"
Price: $5.00 w/ Runway Extravaganza Ticket ; $10 w/o the Runway Extravaganza Ticket
When & Where
Trendy Youth Trendsetters "TYT"
TYT is an organization for youth ages 5 to 17. We provide our youth with the resources needed to become successful citizens.