LSAN Membership Meeting, July 12
Thursday, July 12, 2012 from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM (EDT)
New York, NY
Dear Members and Guests,
The Life Sciences Angel Network (LSAN) is pleased to invite you to our dinner meeting on Thursday, July 12, 2012.
Three companies will introduce innovative solutions in various verticals of the Healthcare IT sector:
- Biosignal Group (New York, NY) - medical device, innovative EEG device
- ArioTech (Fort Lee, NJ) - e-Health company, long-term care solution for providers
Additional materials are accessible to the LSAN members on Gust.com.
Where: Offices of Alston & Bird, LLP (90 Park Avenue, corner of 40th street)
- 6:00 -- 6:15pm Cocktails/Reception and Networking
- 6:15 – 6:30pm LSAN Update
- 6:30 - 8:00pm Company Presentations
- 8:00pm + Networking
About the Life Sciences Angel Network
The Life Sciences Angel Network (LSAN) is focused on providing financial and operational support to early stage companies in the medical devices and digital healthcare sectors.
Please note that this is a membership only event. However, the annual membership fee is not required if you are a first time attendee.
Milena Adamian, MD
Founder & Executive Director,
Life Sciences Angel Network
954 Lexington Av, #117 New York, NY 10021
P: 646.535.4494| F: 646.478.9316
http://lsanfund.com | Twitter: @madamian @LSANNYC