Love the One(s) You’re with – A Walk in the Customer’s Shoes
by Anthony Brook
Would you like your customers to buy more from you AND bring you new customers?
Anthony has run businesses manufacturing and supplying high value capital equipment worldwide - directly, through distributors, agents and salesforces - as well as high value services……and has distilled many years’ experience with customers into a series of simple principles and practices.
For “customer”, read “client, donor, supporter, employee, supplier, Trustee etc”, ie ‘stakeholder”.
At the conclusion of the Masterclass you will:
- Appreciate that it’s about relationships and delivering real VALUE.
- Be clear about how you like to be treated when you’re the customer.
- Practise applying the above in order to appreciate, and shape, your customers’ experience.
- Recall why it costs x times more to attract new customers than to cherish those you already have.
- Stop pretending that you ‘hire for attitude/train for skill’ and maybe actually do it!
- Consider nurturing your staff so that they might just nurture your customers
- Create your own processes for customer engagement.
- Choose which customer types to keep, which to lose and which to seek.
- Be aware of growth opportunities through collaboration – maybe even with competitors.
Refreshments (breakfast sandwiches, tea, coffee etc) will be available until the Masterclass starts (promptly!) at 8.30 and a sandwich lunch will be provided at 2pm.
’So what’ – included in the price is a 90 minute session 3 weeks later to follow up/make the most of your investment
Share with other delegates what you/your organisation:
Has achieved once or twice which has since become embedded
Has achieved once or twice and then lapsed
Meant to apply and hasn’t
The outcome from this facilitated session will be an ACTION PLAN of what YOU will implement in order to INCREASE REVENUES, EFFECTIVENESS, EFFICIENCY and/or DECREASE COSTS, WASTE, TIME significantly and consistently - short, medium and long term.
Same venue Friday 28th October 4-5.30pm