San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
We’re soooo excited about the first Decorating class in 2013: "Valentine Cupcake Decorating" coming up on Wednesday, February 6th! It’s a great chance to learn how to make fabulous Valentine-themed cupcakes, perfect for your Sweetie Pie!
Join Trophy’s Founder, Baker and Party-maker, Jennifer Shea, for a night of hands-on decorating instruction in a Valentine party atmosphere — with cupcakes, prosecco, yummy hors d'oeuvres and lots of fun!
You’ll receive cupcake decorating instruction from Jennifer and her lead decorators. And we’ll cover a wide range of topics, including:
• The basics of using pastry bags and tips
• How to hand-frost professional looking cupcakes
• Making custom colors of sparkly sanding sugar
• Tricks of the trade to help you make Trophy-worthy cupcakes
• Tips for creating a beautiful holiday table
• Packaging treats perfectly for the holiday giving season
Each guest will decorate and take home four cupcakes in a signature Trophy box, along with an instructional packet to help you practice at home. This class is appropriate for beginners and no previous experience is required. Children are welcome, though we recommend they be at least 8 years old, so they can handle a pastry bag successfully.
Check out our Tuesday, February 5th Valentine Cupcake Decorating Class as well!
Note: No refunds will be given unless cancelation occurs at least 72 hours prior to the class. Thank you!