Louisville Transportation Camp
- Louisville Mayor, Greg Fischer
- TARC director, Barry Barker
- TARC marketing and technical representatives
- Ted Smith, Louisville's Innovation Director
- Tom Owen, Louisville Metro Council
- TARC Stops Visualized: Map - Heatmap - Heatmap HTML5 - JSON API Sample
- Google: Transit Feed Code Tools - Feed Spec
- System Visualization Tools: livemap - Schedule Viewer - OpenTripPlanner
- The Future for TARC: Google Live Transit Updates
- Chicago Transit Authority - App Center
- Transit Cooperative Research Program - study on mobile device technology for real-time transit information (PDF)
- App Ideas - Parking Space Finder - Bike Parker
- Michael Schnuerle - www.MetroMapper.org
- The Corradino Group - www.Corradino.com (3 supporters)
- Louisville E-Government Team - www.LouisvilleKY.gov (3 supporters)
- Bisig Impact Group - www.bisigimpactgroup.com
To help cover our costs, purchase a supporter ticket for any amount. We will list your name, company, etc, and put a link to your site on this page.
If you are interested in sponsoring the event, either with swag or resources, please contact us. We will put your logo and site link here, and on materials at the event.
Please park on the street in front of the building, and enter through the red door. Autodemo is located between Walden Theatre and Baxter Station.
When & Where
www.GovMapper.com - Government services for mapping your public, city, state, or municipal data for your local citizens.