Designed for lenders, brokers, banks, credit unions, loan servicers and private investors doing business in California, this special half-day seminar provides market insights combined with practical approaches for managing and resolving non-performing loans. Subjects include:
- Q&A - Managing foreclosures in California: Changes in regulation, legislation and policy
- Economic recovery: Is it really happening? How will lending standards and rising inventory affect the market?
- Legislative developments: Expiring and pending legislation
- Recent developments in case law, and emerging cases
- Scott Myers, Entra Default Solutions (Host)
- June Christy, Entra Default Solutions
- Spencer Scheer, Scheer Law Group, LLP (Guest Speaker)
There is no charge for this seminar but advance registration is required.
This seminar is underwritten by Entra Default Solutions, LLC.