Lose the Weight for Good!
Wednesday, January 16, 2013 from 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM (PST)
Palo Alto, CA
Lose it for Good!
Learn how to end the weight struggle and reach your natural weight...permanently!
Date and Time:
Wednesday, January 16th at 12pm PST / 1pm MST / 2pm CST / 3pm EST
Is this you?
- Every year I say it’s going to be different. I give it my all, lose weight and just gain it back.
- I’m tired of feeling embarrassed about how I look. I want to feel great naked!
- I’m sick of fighting food, yo-yo weight and feeling bad or good based on what I eat. I want peace!
- I’m over rules, points, counting carbs, eating out of a box or weighing everything.
- I want to look forward to and feel great at social engagements, reunions and parties.
If so, you’re in the right place!
In this 60 minute FREE tele-seminar, you’ll learn:
- Why diets don’t work and why being heavy is not your fault.
- The #1 mindset shift that will make weight loss a heck of a lot easier.
- A revolutionary, proven and empowering approach to successfully lose weight for good.
- Tools that you can use right away to begin changing your relationship with yourself and with food.
- Solid insight on how to end emotional eating and eat like a “thin person.”
Join me. If you’re ready to end the diet madness and reach your natural healthy weight for good, you’ll love this call! Believe me, I used to weigh 300 lbs. I’ve been there and I can’t wait to share this life-changing information with you.
Date and Time:
Monday, January 14th at 12pm PST / 1pm MST / 2pm CST / 3pm EST
Can’t make it live? Register anyway and get the MP3 for FREE!
It's Time to Lose it for Good!
When & Where
Maureen O'Sullivan Coaching
Maureen O'Sullivan is an expert who works with anyone who struggles with weight. She empowers them to reach and maintain their natural weight and end the war with food and themselves - for good.
She works thin people who mentally fear gaining an ounce, with others that want to lose moderate amounts of weight and with those that have had or are considering weight loss surgery and want to keep it off for good.
People work with Maureen to end needless suffering and struggle, to transition beautifully into their new bodies and to start living the lives they were meant to live!
She graduated with a B.A. in Human Development from Boston College and holds several coaching certifications. Given her personal and professional experience and the fact that weight loss is so transformational, she's able to apply her expertise to issues relating to relationships, career, emotional hunger, self confidence, self care, boundaries, disempowering beliefs and life goals as a matter of routine.
Maureen believes in "Life Upgraded" - a holistic approach to weight loss and living.