Sunday, September 5, 2010
Noon - 8:00pm
Paramount Studios Back Lot
5555 Melrose Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90038
Find culinary adventures around every corner!
Tickets are going fast, so buy today and guarantee yourself a place at this one-of-a-kind event.
Featured chefs inlcude
• Michael Voltaggio – Winner, Top Chef Season 6
• Jon Shook and Vinny Dotolo -Animal Restaurant
• Jimmy Shaw -Loteria Grill
• Mark Peel -Campanile, The Tar Pit, Top Chef Masters Seasons 1 & 2
• Suzanne Goin -AOC, Lucques, Tavern and The Hungry Cat
• Ludo Lefebvre – LudoBites
• Betty Fraser – Grub, Top Chef Season 2
• Chris “C.J.” Jacobsen - The Yard,
Top Chef Season 3
• Alex Reznik – Ivan Kane’s Cafe Was, Top Chef Season 7
• Aida Mollenkamp – Ask Aida, Foodcrafters
• And many more
(click here for more updates: http://events.latimes.com/foodandwine/schedule/)
• A full concert set from indie-pop duo She & Him (musical pairing of Zooey Deschanel and M. Ward)
• Mixologist demonstrations
• Book signings
• Beer, wine and spirits tastings
• Panel discussions
• Food Network Food Truck Lounge
• Food trucks
Admission into the event, a branded wine glass, 8 “drink” tickets for sampling, access to two cooking stages with chef demonstrations, panel discussions, as well as the opportunity to interact with numerous exhibitors. Sampling will be provided by all restaurants in the Main Area and select food trucks. The General Admission ticket also includes the evening concert with headliner She & Him and opening act Angela McCluskey!
General admission $55 now ($65 at door)
A VIP ticket allows access to the VIP Tasting Area as well as the General Admission Area. In addition to receiving the General Admission ticket details, VIP guests will also have access to top restaurants, wineries and spirits with unlimited tastings. Please check out our website for a list of the most updated participants! The VIP Tasting Area will also have special presentations and discussions.
VIP Admission $125 now ($135 at door)
Click here to see what VIP attendees will taste and nibble on! http://events.latimes.com/foodandwine/exhibitors/VIP/
Access to the concert portion of the evening. Ticket allows entrance beginning at 5pm.
Concert only admission $40 now or at door
* guests are welcome to bring cameras. No outside food or beverage will be permitted.
* children age 9 and under admitted free with a paying ticketed adult.
Please visit our website for more information on the day. We are continuing to update it to include all the great additions!
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.