San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Michelle Freatman, a Senior Director with Origami Owl who is also in our upline has accepted my invitation to come to our training on August 25th.
Now for those of who don't what that means, you can see it in the career path. Just ask your mentor if you don't have a copy yet. Michelle was one the 3 people I had interviewed when I first signed up. (She was a director at the time) she's been very successful with OO, she's a wonderful leader and a lovely human being. I find her very inspiring.
At the National Conference this last week, she was awarded the Heart of Origami Owl by the company. I think that says a lot given there are few Directors and Senior Directors in the company now. It was a very heartfelt and special award.
I have been doing happy dances ever since she said she would come to LA.
The training is designed to assist everyone with growing and developing your businesses in the direction you're aspiring towards!
What will be covered:
- We will go over the basics of the Rock Star Jewelry Bar that was presented at conference. It has been going over very well. Michelle will also be showing everyone Jewelry Bar tips.
- We will also be talking about the benefits of hosting more parties and how to do that as well as moving into leadership and what you need to be empowered.
- Take Out Parties
- Facebook parties
- Vendor Shows
- Career Plan
- Growing your income
- How to grow your team - over coming objections, hands on examples on how to share about 02 and offer people the opportunity.
- Leadership goals and pathways
- Q & A
- Paying it forward & inspiration
Lunch will be catered in for the day.
There will be coffee and a continental breakfast from 930-10
If you have any special food needs, please message me immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org so I can do my best to accomodate you.