Los Angeles Idealist Grad Fair
Thursday, November 7, 2013 from 5:00 PM to 8:00 PM (PST)
Los Angeles, CA
The Idealist Grad Fair can help you make a difference in your career!
At the fair, you can:
- Learn about admissions requirements and application deadlines for graduate programs in social work, public policy, nonprofit management, international affairs, public interest law, social entrepreneurship, and many more.
- Speak with graduate admissions advisors from local, national and international universities
The fair is free and open to anyone considering graduate school. To see what the Idealist Grad Fair is all about, check out this brief video taken at last year's New York City fair.
110 participating schools including:
- Claremont Graduate University
- George Mason University - School of Public Policy
- John Glenn School of Public Affairs - The Ohio State University
- Johns Hopkins University--SAIS
- New York University School of Continuing and Professional Studies
- Suffolk University, Boston, MA
- University of Pennsylvania / School of Social Policy & Practice
- University of Southern California Graduate Admission
- Vermont Law School
- Washington University in St. Louis, Brown School - Social Work and Public Health
In this venue:
- Guide dogs are welcome
We strive to make our events accessible to people of all abilities, to request for a specific accommodation, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When & Where
Idealist is a nonprofit organization that connects people, organizations, and resources to help build a world where all people can live free and dignified lives.