The Idealist Grad Fair can help you make a difference in your career!
For taste of what the Idealist Grad Fairs are all about, check out this brief video, taken at our 2012 New York fair in September.
Free and open to the public, at the fair, you can:
- Learn about a range of graduate programs offered by local, national and international universities
- Engage with admissions advisors about specific programs, admissions requirements and application deadlines
For driving directions and information about parking and public transportation click here.
122 participating schools including:
- American University School of International Service
- Georgetown University Public Policy Institute
- Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health
- Pacific Oaks College & Children's School
- Regent University-Virginia Beach
- Study Across The Pond - Study in Britain
- The University of Queensland
- University of East Anglia
- University of Miami Graduate Programs in Public Health
- University of Pennsylvania / School of Social Policy & Practice
In this venue:
- There is wheelchair access
- Guide dogs are welcome
We strive to make our events accessible to people of all abilities, if you a request for accommodation please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When & Where
Idealist is a nonprofit organization that connects people, organizations, and resources to help build a world where all people can live free and dignified lives.