Please join GRAPHISOFT on May 28th from 5:30pm-8:00pm at the TAG Gallery! Our User Group is a place to meet, exchange ideas, ask questions and share our accomplishments with ArchiCAD and related BIM apps. We present projects, share tips & tricks and provide the opportunity to network with other ArchiCAD users.
At this User Group, Kyla Kuhnlein, AIA | LEED AP BP+C, GRAPHISOFT BIM Consultant, will help us take a closer look at IFC best practices and lead a discussion on the National BIM Standard. Come relax and enjoy an evening of art and ArchiCAD!
Attend this User Group and:
- Get a sneak peek at ArchiCAD 18
- Learn how to best use IFC files to communicate with consultants
- Discover the value of the IFC translator and how to use them to create more effective deliverables
- Discuss what the National BIM Standard means to the AEC industry
- Share other ArchiCAD best practices and learn tips & tricks to improve your ArchiCAD expertise
- Enjoy refreshments as you mingle with your colleagues and Team GRAPHISOFT
Light food and drink will be served. Parking is plentiful and FREE!
When & Where
GRAPHISOFT North America