Dear Training Center Coordinators in Los Angeles County -
You and oneTC Faculty member are invited to attend a TCC Meeting, hosted by the American Heart Association. The TCC Meeting is scheduled for Saturday, March 9, 2013, from 9am – 2pm at the Children’s Hospital of Los Angeles, located at 4650 Sunset Blvd, in the Stauffer Conference Rm A and B. Parking will be in visitor lot for a fee of $3. Complimentary lunch will be included.
Space is limited to the first 60 TCCs and onenamed TC Faculty guest. Registration is REQUIRED to confirm your RSVP seating. Registration will close at 5pm, Friday, March 1, or prior, if seating capacity has been met. Should you not be able to attend this meeting, there will be an additional meeting scheduled in Los Angeles County later this spring, date TBA.
The LA County TCC Meeting Agenda will include (but is not limited to):
- TC Administration including Instructor Network and My Courses
- TC Application Process
- Quality Business Reviews
- Highlights of the new 2013 PAM
- Blended Learning: Managing Skills Sessions
- PEARS Overview of 2010 Updated Course
- TC Networking
- Q and A
***IMPORTANT NOTE: Your RSVP to attend this event will be processed by clicking the green "ATTEND EVENT" icon contained in this official invite. This will take you to the registry website where you will select the quantity (QTY) of people you are registering. Thereafter, follow by clicking on "REGISTER" to complete your reservation form as required.
- Again, space is limited to the first 60 attendees total: (TCCs and one named TC Faculty guest). Registration is required and will close at 5pm on Friday, March 1, 2013 or prior if seating capacity has been met.
If you have any questions or are in need of a copy of the agenda for your employer, after completing registration, please either contact Kyle Lewis at firstname.lastname@example.org or Maria Rodriquez at email@example.com.