San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Join the Tinina Q. Cade Foundation and Long Island IVF for our first Dancing for the Family event in Long Island!
Saturday, August 23rd, 2014, 6-9 pm
VIP Happy Hour 5-6PM
Join us for an evening of dance lessons, drinks, desserts, a silent auction, and a chance to win a FREE IVF Cycle*!
Ticket Description: All tickets include a complimentary dance lesson from a Dance With Me Studios Instructors, hors d'oevres, 1 drink ticket, and access to the silent auction. ($15 of this ticket is tax deductible).
VIP Tickets: will additionally include 2 drink tickets, a small event gift, and an additional small group dance lesson and workshop time with an instructor. ($50 of this ticket is tax deductible).
This is the first time that Cade has hosted a Dance for the Family event in Long Island. We appreciate your support in helping us host future outreach events and providing more Family Building Grants! Thank you for your strong support in OVERCOMING infertility!
Tickets are available on a first-come, first-served basis!
Big Buzz Marketing Group
Fertility & Family Counseling
Ceba Maintenance Service Corp.
*LIMITATIONS and RESTRICTIONS FOR
The Free IVF Cycle Door Prize given by Long Island IVF
at The Tinina Q. Cade Foundation Fundraising Event
Dancing for the Family, August, 23rd 2014
1. You must be 18 or over to enter.
2. You must be present at the "Dancing for the Family" event on August 23rd, 2014 to win the prize.
3. Winner of the free IVF door prize must undergo the IVF procedure on or before December 31st, 2014 unless LIIVF, in its sole discretion grants an extension of time to the winner in writing. If the winner is or subsequently becomes pregnant at or after the announcement of the winning entry and prior to undergoing the IVF prize, she will forfeit the prize and Long Island IVF may award it to another eligible entrant.
4. The free IVF Cycle door prize is transferable one time only by the winner to another qualified individual but may not be redeemed for cash value or for a credit against any other services rendered, past or future.
5. The free IVF Cycle door prize offered by Long Island IVF covers the monitoring services by the Long Island IVF physicians and nurses for the duration of the cycle as well as the egg retrieval procedure, the embryo transfer and basic embryology laboratory services. Anesthesia services for the IVF procedure will be provided by Long Island Anesthesia Physicians, LLP.
It does NOT include:
-donor gametes, if needed
-cryopreservation and storage (embryos, eggs, or sperm), if applicable
-any required screening procedures or lab tests
-discretionary embryology services such as ICSI, assisted hatching, embryo glue, co-culture, or
other surgical or diagnostic procedures beyond the scope of the basic IVF program, if needed.
The winner expressly understands and that these uncovered fees are payable prior to the
commencement of treatment. It does not include any travel, lodging, food, or other such expenses.
6. The Long Island IVF physician retains the right, based on review of the winner's particular medical condition and other related factors, to determine at any time from the initial visit through retrieval and/or transfer, the IVF is either not medically advisable to commence or, if already commenced, then not medically advisable to continue, in the winner's case. The denial or cancellation of the IVF is in the sole discretion of the Long Island IVF physician, as the patient's safety and compliance with screening guidelines are of utmost concern. In such a case, the winner understands that Long Island IVF is under no obligation to provide winner with any substitute prize, or monetary or any other compensation for time, out-of-pocket costs or disbursements or damages of any kind whatsoever.
7. The free IVF Cycle door prize must undergo all pre-requisite testing and screening, including physical and psychological testing, which is standard procedure fro IVF patients in the ordinary course of Long Island IVF's practice, prior to commencing the IVF cycle. It is possible that some (if not all) of this screening may be done through the winner's hometown or local OBGYN, but as noted previously, it is the financial responsibility of the winner to undergo said testing.
8. The grand prize free IVF Cycle door prize winner must represent in writing at the time of the initial office visit to discuss commencing the free IVF cycle, that she does not currently have medical insurance coverage for IVF on any medical plan whether through herself, her partner or spouse, or her parent, or that if she does, the IVF allowance has been exhausted.
When & Where
Tinina Q Cade Foundation, Inc.
The Tinina Q Cade Foundation is a 501c3 tax exempt non profit organization that provides information and financial support to help families OVERCOME infertility! The Cade Foundation provides grants up to $10,000 to assist with costs of adoption and fertility treatment. For more information, visit www.cadefoundation.org. Together- we are OVERCOMING infertility!