San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS WORKSHOP IS THE RE-SCHEDULED JULY WORKSHOP, IF YOU HAVE ALREADY SIGNED UP FOR THAT ONE, YOU DO NOT NEED TO SIGN UP AGAIN.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE CALL TONY AT (713) 826-9814
A workshop for beginning and experienced singers and speakers.
Experience the joy and power of reclaiming your unique voice by conquering your limitations. We will combine fundamental vocal technique with creative performance experiences that will help you build greater confidence. Additionally, whether it’s fear, anxiety, timidity or self-criticism, we will tackle these issues through individually tailored exercises in which you will learn to breathe freely, improvise and let your inner voice come out to play. The bonding of the small group will create a safe place to nurture your hidden brilliance, guided by an experienced voice coach and performer. Enjoy the fun, affirming environment as you grow those wings that want to fly.
Saturday August 23, 2014
10 a.m.–5:00 p.m.: Workshop session
Break for Group Lunch
$190 for full Friday/Saturday workshop
$135 for Joyful Singing 101 prior participants
When & Where
Living Your Voice, LLC
Singing has the power to transform your life.
In our lives we lead with our voice. Communication experts say our communication is through 7 percent of our word choice, 37 percent body language, and 56 percent intonation—voice. Voice is the instrument through which we create relationships, communicate ideas, and manifest new realities. Through individual coaching and group experiences offered by Living Your Voice, you can:
- Learn to master your instrument and the issues that block it.
- Know your voice as a powerful communicator of who you are and what you are passionate about.
- Get support necessary to fully reclaim your voice.
- Develop your team in a safe and cooperative environment, which naturally causes out of the box thinking.
- Tap into your own unique creativity.
- Create your own path for the development of your instrument.