Living On High Speed - The Raw & Vegan Cooking Series
Tuesday, October 16, 2012 from 7:00 PM to 8:00 PM (EDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Achieving complete wellness is a constant journey that requires different shifts in your awareness and your programs during each evolving stage of your life. In this year long total wellness cooking series you will be taught how to achieve complete wellness and how to balance all aspects of Body / Mind / Spirit and Environmental awareness training.
Living On High Speed the Cooking Series is a sister event to Sax In The Kitchen Cooking series.
Both educational cooking events highlight the following exciting activities:
- Raw / Vegan Recipes (all recipes will be handed out to class participants)
- Body / Energy / Environment / Mind - Educational tips from the book Living On High Speed (a different wellness topic will be covered during each seperate event so come to as many events as possible)
- Amazing saxophone sounds from Joseph Tapper (Sax In The Kitchen Class only)
- That's Not Food Segment
- Raw / Vegan teaching series (high-speed blender recipes, dehydrator recipes, sprouting, wheatgrass growing, raw recipes, vegan recipes, teas and tinctures and more)
- Occasional special guest chefs and wellness experts
- Q & A Sessions
Participants who sign up for the entire cooking series will receive a 50% discount off the price of the entire course.
We look forward to cooking with you!
When & Where
Dr, George Xavier Love
George Love Jr. is a primary care physician licensed in the state of Florida since 1986. As a Doctor of Oriental Medicine DOM and licensed Acupuncture Physician, he is qualified to prescribe herbs (herbalist) and therapeutic diets (food therapist). He is the former Dean of Acupuncture Studies at Barna College of Health Science in Ft. Lauderdale, and the author of six health books including S.H.I.E.L.D. Your Immune System in Just 12 Weeks, Meridian Chi Gong, You Won’t find Love in the Refrigerator and Ear Reflexology Massage Your Ears to Health. He has been involved in the Alternative Health industry for 30 years both as an educator and health care provider. He teaches Self Healing workshops across the country on Ear Reflexology, Medical Chi Gong, 4 Doors to Healthy Happiness and 21 Days to Wellness.