San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Join Live Well 360 Co-Founder Sheila Viers and Live Well 360 Ambassador and Fitness and Lifestyle Coach, Liz DiAlto on February 23, 2013 for a LIVE outdoor workout session at the Santa Monica Bluffs.
*100% of the proceeds go to Sheila & Liz's favorite charity Girl Effect
WHAT TO BRING
Yourself, water, a towel, and your favorite workout buddy
WHAT TO EXPECT
Liz is going to lead you through a full body warm up to prep you for a 35-40 minute medium to high intensity body weight interval workout. (All fitness levels are welcome, by the way, Liz can show you how to modify any exercise to make it easier OR more challenging so you get an incredible workout for YOUR body)
Sprinkled throughout the workout will be some fun challenges. The winners will receive a prize from the list below.
Finally to end the workkout, Liz will take you through a delicious stretch and cool down that your body will love.
- 2 Copies of Tim Ferriss' The 4 Hour Chef
- Tighter in 10 Days, Liz's internationally renowned fitness program for when you have to look your best fast
- I Am Beautiful Tank Top compliments of The Beauty Bean's Alexis Wolfer
- Eat Well 360, Sheila's healthy comfort food cookbook and "Diet" Plan for people who never want to diet again
- Liz's Total Body Workout DVD
- Rock Your Dream Body Program, Sheila's 6 Step System to the Body of Your Dreams
When & Where
Liz is a speaker, writer and the creator of Wild Soul Movement, a body-loving, soul-soothing experience of self-discovery that combines movement, meditation and mantra. Her mission is to revolutionize the way women move and nourish their bodies and abolish current body image culture to create new standards for her peers, elders and all the young women and little girls who come after her. She is known for her raw and honest approach to body love and self-acceptance. In 2013, Shape Magazine listed her alongside Dr Oz, Ellen, Jillian Michaels, Tim Ferriss and more as a Top 30 Motivator.