San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Live SV Crowdfund StartUp Demo Pitch
SVCrowdfund is committed to provide the participants with the opportunity to network and find new partnerships.
This Crowdfund workshop demo pitch contest will be live streamed on the 'net via svcrowdfund.com and Google Plus. Also, a professional production team will record and produce a high quality video of the event and presentations, to make it available on the internet. Courtesy of CrowdFundBeat.com
Who will benefit from participating in SVCrowdfund?
- Private investors (VCs and Business Angels) who want to learn about the opportunities crowdfunding creates for them.
- Startups and innovators examining their fundraising options
- Students interested in getting involved in private investment or marketing business; or thinking about financing their new venture.
- Journalists and business bloggers searching for worthy topics
- Anyone who is considering supporting crowdfunding projects or investing in businesses through crowdfunding.
If you belong to one of these categories, join us at the live SVCrowdfund demo pitch .