- Fees, if any, or Free: no cover
- Point of contact: Sham Essadki, MoroccosMV@live.com, 650-968-1502
- Event description: Performance starts at 7PM. No Cover. Classical Flamenco Guitarist, Paul Renslow, born in 1979 is a native of the San Francisco Bay Area. At a young age he was introduced to the guitar by his very musical family. All through grade school Paul studied the guitar under master guitar instructor Chris Shaheen, learning many styles and performing often. During his teenage years Paul played many different venues in California with several different groups. Each group varying greatly in musical style, and all released their own recordings.
- Event/Artist website: www.paulguitar.com
- Reservation website: http://moroccosrestaurant.com/mountain-view/reservations.html
When & Where
Moroccos Restaurant Mountain View
Without saying, this new venue in the beautifful dowtown Mountain View is one of the best kept secrets for quality live entertainment and musique, not only its themed moroccan decor, friendly hosts and rare wine selections makes it for a venue to go back to. No wonder the locals call it the perfect blend of romantic and fun of things to do in Mountain View.