T-shirts for the first 100 registered volunteers have been allocated but we still need volunteers!
Limited number of canoes available for first arrivals at the Kissimmee Lakefront Park Heron Shelter location.
July 20, 2013 8 am - 11:30 am
Multiple locations available:
1. Kissimmee Lakefront Park Heron Shelter
(201 Lakeshore Blvd.) - (Map)
2. Turnpike Mitigation Area - Oak Street
(near 909 E. Oak Street, Kissimmee) - (Map)
3. Lake Tohopekaliga
Join your friends, neighbors and classmates as we cleanup the Environment.
Help make a difference!
We will have bags and non-latex gloves for those that need them.
· Download the waiver located at http://www.kissimmee.org/modules/showdocument.aspx?documentid=2389 · Bring a bucket or something to gather trash in that is reusable or recyclable.
· Please, bring drinking water in a reusable cup or bottle.
· Bring your signed waiver- this helps make things go faster!
· Wear sun protection, closed toe shoes and appropriate clothing for the weather.
For more information contact - Eleanor Foerste - firstname.lastname@example.org
This Clean Up is brought to you by : Florida Fish & Wildlife Conservation Commission, Reedy Creek Improvement District, South Florida Water Management District, Coast Guard Auxiliary, Toho Water Authority, City of Kissimmee, Kissimmee Valley Audubon Society, Pine Lily Chapter Florida Native Plant Society, UF IFAS Extension Services in Osceola County
Working together to make our Community Cleaner!