Bummer! Sales have ended.
Unfortunately, tickets for this event are no longer on sale.
Linly Designs, a leading interior design service provider with two highly successful retail showrooms in Chicagoland, will host their Outdoor Expo to display the latest in outdoor furniture, design and accessories just in time for Memorial Day entertaining! Linly Designs will be offering 20% off all in-store purchases and in-store furniture orders as well as 15% off all outdoor furniture special orders from May 2-4. Enjoy outdoor audio from Cinemation, hors d'oeuvres from Standard Market and a special grilling demo for the main event on Saturday, May 4, 2013.
The Linly Designs Outdoor Expo will feature:
· OUTDOOR PATIO FURNITURE: Linly Designs will feature special in-store and special order furniture by OW Lee, among others. Linly Designs’ outdoor patio furniture comes with a 20 year warranty on frames, a 7 year warranty on finishes and over 100 fabrics to choose from which allows the Linly Designs design team to create one-of-a-kind custom looks for each specific client.
· OUTDOOR LIGHTING: Choose from a variety of outdoor lighting options, including an iron chandelier or flicker candles to give anyone’s backyard and/or deck the right mood lighting.
· SILK OUTDOOR FLORALS: Handcrafted silk tulips, peonies or spring flowers are long lasting and are all hand crafted in Linly Designs’ custom floral design studio.
· OUTDOOR THROWS AND RUGS: Throws and rugs can be a great way to add color and textures to your alfresco living spaces. Treat your back yard or patio furniture the same way you would your indoor spaces: if you have neutral pillows, throws, and rugs inside, go neutral outside as well. If you love bolder, brighter colors indoors, opt for the same tones outdoors.
· OUTDOOR ACCESSORIES: After you’ve created a cozy outdoor retreat with your furniture pieces, don’t forget about the accessories! Opt for weather-friendly materials such as stone, glass, and iron and place them on side tables and cocktail tables as you wood with your indoor space. Accessories add a layer of warmth and sophistication to any outdoor area.