Linking US Investors to Global Innovation
Wednesday, July 27 (5:30pm EST)
This unique event brings together the NY investor community with innovative technology startups from around the world. These exciting companies are positioning themselves for US expansion, and seeking funding and partnership opportunities. The featured companies below were selected based on the level of their management team, product innovation and growth potential:
- Nogeno (Israel) - Introducing the Pandora of indie music
- Queue-It (Denmark) - End website crashes through an innovative dynamic queuing system
- Innovate CV (UK) - The interactive, new-generation resume
- TvTak (Israel) Mobile image recognition of TV for brand engagement
- 5:30pm – Registration, refreshments & networking
- 6:00pm – Company presentations followed by interactive Q&A
- 7:30pm – Live demos & personal meetings
- Eyal Bino, Founder of Worldwide Investor Network
Looking forward to seeing you at this unique event!
The WIN Team
When & Where
Worldwide Investor Network (WIN)
Worldwide Investor Network's Global Innovator program is focused on helping early stage, non-US-based technology startups shorten the path to funding and acceleration in the US market via NYC. Through it's extensive ecosystem, the program identifies high-growth potential startups looking to enter the US market, and matches them with investors, mentors, partners and service providers from NYC to accelerate the pace of global innovation entering the US market.