Jovenes Professional Talks 2015 - 2016
Linkedin as ally for your Job Search
When: Thursday, May 12th. From 6:30PM to 9:00PM.
Where: Cafe/Library at Galvanize, 44 Tehama St., San Francisco, CA 94105.
SAVE the DATE for our new session of Jovenes Professional Talks 2016, where Joan Morales - Senior Partner & Alliances Marketing Manager @Nutanix will speak about how to benefit from using Linkedin in your job search. Joan is an expert at identifying channel marketing and customer needs, quantifying business opportunities and making them reality through effective Marketing and Business Development: resulting in prioritized, actionable strategic plans that drive execution across the marketing mix and organization to meet business needs and deliver measurable reults. He enjoys starting-up new projects.
Our impressive speaker will be talking about how to improve your Linkedin profile, use it as a tool to get results during your job search, and more!
6:30 pm - 7:00 pm: Registration & Networking
7:00 pm - 7:45 pm:
- Speaker: Joan Morales, Senior Partmer & Alliances Marketing Manager @Nutanix.
- Topic: "How to benefit from using LinkedIn in your Job Search"
7:45 pm - 8:30 pm: Q&A
8:30 pm - 9:00 pm: Networking
About the Program
The California Chamber of Commerce is glad to launch a new program for young professionals and entrepreneurs, who are seeking for trainings, inspirational talks and networking!
This program will be based on monthly talks and conferences focused on:
- Doing Business in SV: how to start your own business, incubation/acceleration programs, how to raise investments, pitch, and how to do networking.
- Working in SV: how to orientate your job search, corporate programs for young professionals, and topics related to obtaining Visas.
- Inspirational and Tech Talks: Google, Internet and mobile companies experiences, success stories under 30, and topics such as trends, social media, innovation, big data, mobile, gaming and advertising.
When & Where
California Spain Chamber of Commerce
The California Spain Chamber of Commerce (Cámara de Comercio California España - CSCC) is a nonprofit organization that promotes knowledge sharing and networking between businesses, academia, technology communities and individuals in California and Spain.