LinkedIn 102: LinkedIn for the Savvy Business Professional
Thursday, October 16, 2014 from 11:30 AM to 1:00 PM (CDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
For Sales Professional, Business Owners and C-Suite Employees their number one, most valued asset is their network. Knowing how to leverage that network to produce business is critical to success.
- Optimization for target audience
- Connecting with 2nd & 3rd level connections
- Leveraging 1st level connections
- Using groups to gain influence and become a thought leader
- Using Pulse for content generation and adding value to relationships
- Building a sales pipeline
When & Where
Red Devil & Associates is a business consulting firm specializing in Strategy, Training & Coaching to enhance sales & marketing within an organization.
Danielle is also available for speaking engagements upon request. Topics include:
• LinkedIn for Your Success
• Get Engaged!
• Work-Life Balance
• Women in Leadership
• Building Your Brand
• Effective Communication & Customer Service
• The Art of Small Talk & Networking
Specialties: Business Development Strategy, Sales & Marketing, Training, Networking, Public Speaking, Accountability Coaching, Leadership and Employee Engagement.
For more information, please visit: www.RDandA.com or contact Danielle@RDandA.com