Welcome to registration for the first-ever LimmudLA Fest, to be held August 16-18, in the beautiful, natural setting of Brandeis-Bardin. We’re excited to have you join us for a weekend filled with learning, teaching, celebration, and community. Information on the registration process is below. Please read carefully before proceeding.
Payment: Please have a Visa or MasterCard ready, as payment is required to complete your registration. Please note prices will rise after June 1, 2013. If booking for more than one person, please note that we chargeer particpant and not by room. For example, if you are booking for two people in a double room please select two tickets at this price.
Young Adult Development Program
- If you are aged 18-29 and require a subsidized place you may apply to the Young Adult Development Program. An application will be provided within the registration process, and reviewed on a case-by-case basis. The deadline for submitting your application is July 7, 2013 and a $50 depoait will be required at check-out.
- If you are ineligible for the YAD Program but require a subsidized place, you may apply to the limited scholarship fund provided by LimmudLA. An application will be provided within the registration process, and reviewed on a case-by-case basis. The deadline for submitting your application is July 7, 2013 and a $50 depoait will be required at check-out.
- For those of you interested in asking your local community for sponsorship, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
LimmudLA is a registered charity. 100% of the donations made when you register will go towards providing scholarships for those who might otherwise not beable to attend.
Using Discount CodesIf you are using a discount code, please select your registration type, and then enter your code in the field "Enter Discount Code", which will alter your balance due accordingly
Accommodation Brandeis-Bardin offers a variety of accommodation options including camping, shared cabins and cottages with ensuite bathrooms. Important information regarding certain room choices is below:
- Bring Your Own Tent (BYOT) and all camping supplies.
- There will 24/7 access to shower and restroom facilities.
- Cabins have bunk beds, shared bathrooms and ceiling fans.
- Individuals can share with friends or with other people in your age demographic (same sex only).
- Families will be housed two families to a cabin. Families can make request to share with specific families.
- Linens can be rented or people can bring their own bedding and towels.
- Motel-style rooms consist of two beds, a private bathroom, and A/C or heat with adjustable thermostats.
- Linens are provided but are not changed during the retreat.
- Motel-style rooms are priced according to occupancy. Additional beds will be added to accommodate children.
- Deluxe suites have the same amenities as motel-style doubles, but with a sitting room and bedroom. Additional beds will be added to accommodate children.
Presenting: At Limmud, everyone can be a presenter. If you are submitting to present at the LimmudLA Fest 2013, you must register and let us know you wish to present by June 23, 2013. The programming team will be in touch regarding your session(s) within two weeks of you registering.
• All cancellations will be subject to a $50 administration fee.
• Cancellations made before July 1, 2013 will be fully refunded (minus $75).
• Cancellations made after July 15, 2013, and before August 1, 2013, will be refunded 50%.
• Cancellations made on or after August 1, 2013 CANNOT BE REFUNDED.
• Cancellations are ONLY made by sending an email to email@example.com
• Cancellation fees are tax-deductible contributions to LimmudLA.