LimmudLA Fest 2013
Friday, August 16, 2013 at 2:00 PM - Sunday, August 18, 2013 at 5:00 PM (PDT)
Simi Valley, CA
Welcome to registration for the first-ever LimmudLA Fest, to be held August 16-18, in the beautiful, natural setting of Brandeis-Bardin. We’re excited to have you join us for a weekend filled with learning, teaching, celebration, and community. Information on the registration process is below. Please read carefully before proceeding.
Payment: Please have a Visa or MasterCard ready, as payment is required to complete your registration. Please note prices will rise after June 1, 2013. If booking for more than one person, please note that we chargeer particpant and not by room. For example, if you are booking for two people in a double room please select two tickets at this price.
Young Adult Development Program
Using Discount CodesIf you are using a discount code, please select your registration type, and then enter your code in the field "Enter Discount Code", which will alter your balance due accordingly
Accommodation Brandeis-Bardin offers a variety of accommodation options including camping, shared cabins and cottages with ensuite bathrooms. Important information regarding certain room choices is below:
• All cancellations will be subject to a $50 administration fee.
• Cancellations made before July 1, 2013 will be fully refunded (minus $75).
• Cancellations made after July 15, 2013, and before August 1, 2013, will be refunded 50%.
• Cancellations made on or after August 1, 2013 CANNOT BE REFUNDED.
• Cancellations are ONLY made by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Cancellation fees are tax-deductible contributions to LimmudLA.
Connects Southern California Jews of all backgrounds through cross-communal learning and meaningful volunteer experiences.
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.