Who should attend?
People who would like to become licensed to apply glyphosate, insecticides and fungicides with a Caution signal word to ornamental plant beds, including hedges. This training also grants 2.0 Core plus 2.0 Limited Landscape Maintenance/ L & O, Commercial L & O, Private, and O&T CEUs towards license renewal (4.0 total CEUs).
Topics to be covered:
- Basic Principles of Applying Pesticides Correctly
- Insects Affecting Ornamentals & Control Measures
- Diseases Affecting Ornamentals & Control Measures
- Weeds & Weed Control in Ornamentals
- Laws & Regulations Affecting License Holders
- Labels for Ornamental Plant Beds
NOTE: If you are attending for CEUs, you must be physically present in the classroom for the entire workshop (8:30 a.m. - 12:10ish p.m.)