Are you ready to be part of the Social Media Movement? Join in on Likeable Media’s inaugural conference! This two day conference will thrust you into the Movement that is social media with sessions over 2 days featuring thought leaders from Facebook, Twitter, and other social networks along with practical and hands on how-to sessions.
Our featured speakers will include: Jason Keath of Social Fresh, Trey Pennington, Max Haot of Livestream, Bryan Eisenberg, BJ Emerson of Tasti D-lite, Mike Lewis of Awareness Inc., BL Ochman from whatsnextonline.com, Cary Chessick of restaurant.com and many more. More details can be found below and in our downloaded schedules but be prepared for tons of fun and likeable surprises mixed in as well!
This is your chance to hear social media case studies from major brands who are experiencing success in social media, get up close and personal with industry leaders on the future of social, and experience workshops on how to grow social presence.
Whether you’re a brand manager looking to break into the social space, a student looking to figure out where marketing is going, or just a fan of social media in general…our #Likeable U conference is perfect for you.
The first annual #Likeable U is titled The Social Media Movement. Social Media moves at warp speed— and sometimes it’s hard to keep up! The conference is designed to give you a better understanding of when, why, and how to use social media to achieve your overall goals as a brand as well as an individual.
As our conference title suggests, there will be some “movement” in the conference itself— we’ll be moving between a historic classic NYC venue, and a futuristic brand new one.
Excited to take a look into social’s past and make the movement into the future? Sign up for #Likeable U 2011– The Social Media Movement today!
You'll have the chance to mingle with brands such as:
• The Pampered Chef
• Penguin Books
• Extra Space
• Visit Salt Lake
CONFIRMED FEATURED SPEAKERS + SESSIONS:
• Dave Kerpen, CEO of Likeable Media
Using Social Media to Make Your Organization More Likeable
• Jason Keath, Founder of Social Fresh
The Business of Blogging...How Blogs Help Companies Thrive
• Max Haot, CEO of Livestream
Live From The Players Club...Bringing Events To Life on Social Media
• Bryan Eisenberg, Managing Partner at Eisenberg Holdings, LLC
Social Commerce: A Look At The Future Shopper
• BJ Emerson, Social Technology Officer at Tasti D-Lite
Getting Social With Customer Service
• Mike Lewis, Vice President of Marketing & Sales at Awareness
Can You Handle It? Top Five Challenges In Social Media
• Why Your Social Media Sucks: Will your favorite brand make the cut? Join Likeable’s Account Strategists as they choose a company and explain what their doing wrong in social media and how they can make it better.
• Power to the Youth in Social: Do you trust in the youth when it comes to social media? Find out why you should and why it’s good for your company/brand. A panel of Likeable Buzz Builders along with other young social media rockstars will answer the tough questions about their trustworthiness.
• You’ve Gone Social, Now What?: Social media is here to stay so how are you going to embrace it? Panelists will discuss the importance of integrating social into your marketing mix and give tips on how to do it correctly and most importantly, with a strategy.
• What’s a Brand Ambassador?: Find out WHO they are, WHAT they do, and WHY they’re important to your company/brand. Session will include a discussion on creating a clearly defined reason for establishing the program, how to recruit, how to set clear expectations for participants, how to execute your program, and how to report results publically and internally.
• How to Lower Your Cost Per Like: Learn how to OWN the Facebook ad platform through the optimization and testing of Facebook Ads. Do you know how much it costs you to gain a fan through Facebook ads? You should. Let us show you how.
• To download our full list of speakers/sessions for both days, click on the links below!
Likeable Media is an award-winning social media leveraging & word of mouth marketing firm.
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.