San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
For the past 15 years, this special gala has celebrated the contributions of more than 100 leaders from Northwest Arkansas. The mission of Líderes de Corazón has always been to bring our diverse community together to connect with each other and to honor ordinary people from the region who have done extraordinary things to advance the Hispanic Latino community. Thanks to many in the community, we have successfully delivered on this mission.
We will be recognizing the leaders in our community who embrace diversity everyday by acknowledging those individuals with one of the following awards:
- Rising Star - High School Student:
- Emerging Leader - Postsecondary Student
- K-12 Educator:
- Postsecondary Educator
- Heart of the Community
- Service to Veterans
- Opportunity Creator
- Lifetime Achievement
When & Where
ALPFA NWA Chapter Board of Directors
ALPFA - to empower and develop Latino men and woman into leaders of character for the nation, in every sector of the American and global economy.
- ALPFA provides partners with access to the booming Latino demographic in the U.S. resulting in: recruitment, development and retention of top Latino talent; greater business opportunities with a trillion dollar market and the achievement of diversity and inclusion goals for talent and suppliers.
- ALPFA grants access to a vast network of professionals that help them develop authentic relationships and realize their full potential. This powerful network provides support and encouragement at times of need and celebrates success
- ALPFA is the best organization to help Latino students better prepare for their professional future.
- It offers them skill-building, confidence to succeed and access to mentors, networking opportunities and paid internships and actual job offers.
The ALPFA Northwest Arkansas (NWA) Chapter is committed to its members and community by offering inclusive leadership development that we believe is a hallmark of successful individual leaders and organizations.