San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
For the past 15 years, this special gala has celebrated the contributions of more than 100 leaders from Northwest Arkansas. The mission of Líderes de Corazón has always been to bring our diverse community together to connect with each other and to honor ordinary people from the region who have done extraordinary things to advance the Hispanic Latino community. Thanks to many in the community, we have successfully delivered on this mission.
We will be recognizing the leaders in our community who embrace diversity everyday by acknowledging those individuals with one of the following awards:
- Rising Star - High School Student:
- Emerging Leader - Postsecondary Student
- K-12 Educator:
- Postsecondary Educator
- Heart of the Community
- Service to Veterans
- Opportunity Creator
- Lifetime Achievement
When & Where
ALPFA NWA Chapter Board of Directors
The ALPFA Northwest Arkansas (NWA) Chapter is committed to its members and community by offering inclusive leadership development that we believe is a hallmark of successful individual leaders and organizations. Our vision is to create cultural vibrancy in Northwest Arkansas through the tie to ALPFA National and, vice versa, raise the leadership impact of the Northwest Arkansas community at a national level. The chapter accomplishes this goal through three primary objectives: ADVANCE, CONNECT, AND EMPOWER (ACE).
- We share a passionate commitment to increase opportunities for Latinos.
- We commit ourselves to honesty, integrity, and the highest professional and ethical standards.
- We are dedicated to the professional and personal growth of our members.
- We cultivate initiative and leadership within a spirit of teamwork.
- We believe in the power of networking – to create value for all our members and stakeholders.
- We nurture an environment that thrives on mentoring relationships.
- We value promotion and preservation of our bicultural heritage and bilingual skills.
- We embrace advocacy and community service
- We welcome the involvement of all who share our mission, vision, values and principles