Liberty Leader Technology Summit
Saturday, May 18, 2013 from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM (EDT)
To successfully organize for any issue, candidate or cause you need the right tools. It takes identifying like-minded people, educating folks about your topic, pinpointing action items, and staying in touch over time.
Join us on May 18th from 10am - 4pm, at Miami University Voice of America Learning Center, 7847 VOA Park Dr, West Chester, OH 45069. Learn how to better connect with others, keep members informed, communicate action items, and keep your coaliton growing for the future.
This summit is intended for liberty group leaders, individual activists, candidates, and campaign managers.
- Learn how the left uses technology to advance thier agenda and how freedom loving people can no longer afford to stay on the sidelines.
- Learn about Political Gravity a state of the art organizing tool for identifying likely voters, precinct walk lists, survey tools for voter i.d. "micro-targeting", voter geo-mapping, and more.
- Learn how to set up a Facebook page and Twitter account for your group or cause.
- Learn how to create a self-hosted Wordpress website that integrates with social media and email to extend your reach.
- Learn how to set up an "email service provider" (ESP) account. Learn how using an ESP can help you better comply with CANSPAM law as well as track your "open" and "click through" rates to achieve greater effectiveness in messaging.
Once all the pieces are in place, you will have a dynamic online hub to help you promote your cause, grow your coalition, and pinpoint action where it will make the most difference. Seating is limited.