Who: Children entering Kindergarten-5th Grade in the Fall of 2015
Location: Lake Hills Church Worship Center
Dates: Monday, June 15 - Thursday, June 18
Time: 9:30am - 12:30pm
Authorization to consent to treatment of minor: I/We the undersigned, parent(s) or legal guardians(s) of the minor listed below do authorize any x-ray examination, anesthetic, dental, medical or surgical diagnosis or treatment by any state licensed physician or dentist and hospital service that may be rendered to said minor under the general, specific, or special consent of the LHC Family/Children's Pastor and/or any Lake Hills Church sponsor, the temporary custodians of the minor during LHC events. I/We further acknowledge that any activity carries risk of incident or accident resulting in injury or possible fatality and do hereby release liability of Lake Hills Church, Austin, Texas, its staff, sponsors, and/or contractors, in case of such an occurrence. This consent shall remain effective from the date this form is signed until 12:00 midnight on the 18th day of June, 2015, unless sooner revoked in writing and delivered to the Family/Children’s Pastor, Lake Hills Church, Austin, Texas. I/We acknowledge that it is assumed by Lake Hills Church that all parents and/or legal guardians of the stated minor have signed this form and acknowledge sole responsibility for release.
I hereby grant full permission to Lake Hills Church to use any photographs, videotapes, motion pictures, website images, recordings or any other record of this event.
CODE OF CONDUCT
To ensure that everyone has a great experience at VBS, please read this Code of Conduct prior to signing the VBS Registration Form. It is important that parents, guardians and kids realize that any behavior deemed by the VBS staff to be inappropriate and/or unmanageable may result in any or all of the following:
• Meeting directly with VBS Counselor or VBS Director to discuss behavior
• Not being allowed to participate in a certain activities
• A telephone call to parents/guardian to develop a behavior management plan
• Being dismissed from the program
• Stay with my group at all times.
• Follow the directions given to me by both my Shepherd and other VBS staff
• Let my Shepherd know if another person is affecting me
• Put all litter in trashcans, pick up after myself, and not vandalize church property
• Have lots of FUN and a GREAT time!
I WILL NOT...
• Bring any candy or food with me to VBS
• Use foul language or gestures
• Fight (using words or hands), and I will ask my Shepherd for assistance if I need help to resolve a problem
• Tease anyone and I will report teasing/bullying to my Shepherds or another VBS staff member
• Bring any kind of weapon (pocket knife, soft-air gun, etc.) onto church property
Check the box on the registration page to sign off on the above Policy/Waiver for medical, media, and code of conduct.
When & Where
Lake Hills Church
Lake Hills Church is redefining church for the city of Austin and beyond. LHC's front door is our weekend worship service. Casual, come-as-you-are, and engaging, we offer something for anyone genuinely seeking real connection with God and with other people. www.lhc.org