San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
On October 3rd, the Los Angeles Gay and Lesbian Chamber of Commerce (LAGLCC) is hosting the largest LGBT professional networking event of the year - LGBT Mega-Mixer 2013 produced by LYST LA.
LGBT Mega-Mixer is an event bringing together every LGBT-focused organization in the greater Los Angeles area under one roof to increase awareness of the resources each organization provides. From LGBT lawyer associations to LGBT sporting leagues, LGBT Mega-Mixer will allow LGBT professionals to connect with the organizations that align with their values as well as serve as a professional networking space to meet new connections and potential clients.
Partners for this event include:
- Christopher Street West / LA Pride (www.lapride.org)
- Desert Business Association (www.desertbusinessassociation.org)
- GaymerX (www.gaymerconnect.com)
- Human Rights Campaign (www.hrc.org)
- Ivy Pride Alliance
- LGBT2Network (www.lgb2network.com)
- Lesbian & Gay Psychotherapists Association (www.lagpa.org)
- Lesbian & Gay Lawyers Association of Los Angeles (www.lgla.net)
- Long Beach Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce (www.lbcbn.com)
- LYST LA (www.lystla.com)
- Morgan Stanley (www.morganstanley.com)
- National Lesbian & Gay Journalists Association - Los Angeles (http://www.nlgja.org/la)
- Outfest (www.outfest.org)
- Pink Banana Media (www.pinkbananamedia.com)
- The Trevor Project (www.thetrevorproject.org)
- The Young Professionals Council (www.lagaycenter.org/ypc)
- Varsity Gay League (www.varsitygayleague.com)
If you would like your organization to be included as a promotional or fiscal partner of this event, please contact LAGLCC Executive Director Marquita Thomas at email@example.com.
Scheduled Speakers include:
- Kevin Winston, Digital LA @DigitalLA @kevinwinston
- Craig Bowers, LYST founder. LYST is the straight-friendly gay nightlife event for LA's glitterati & well-groomed scenesters @DraisHollywood. Principal of Revelity, which consults with celebrities and brands on web series, social media, film and TV projects. @LYSTLA @digicraig
- 8:30-9:30p: Panel at Drai's Hollywood, cash bar.
Be sure to get your tickets early! Early Bird prices are in effect until September 26th and tickets at the door are $20.
When & Where
Los Angeles Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce
The Los Angeles Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce (LAGLCC) is a 501(c)(6) organization of gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender and gay-allied businesses, professionals, and individuals, who have joined together to effect positive growth in ourselves, our work, our community and our future.