San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Join Clinovo, ClinOps Toolkit, and Patient Profiles for an exciting event at Seventy-Seven Lounge on June 11! Enjoy drinks and hors d'oeuvres on us, and take part in a rewarding discussion featuring a panel of clinical trial experts sharing their specific experiences, challenges, and insights on obtaining and managing quality clinical trial data.
In an industry where clinical trial protocols are becoming more complex, it is more critical than ever to leverage real-time reviews of clinical outcome data. Learn how your peers are finding creative ways to monitor patient safety and effectively present complex statistical outcomes to regulators.
The panel will be moderated by Nadia Bracken, Clinical Trial Manager, ClinOps Toolkit. Panelists will discuss:
- Challenges with complex clinical trials
- Emerging technologies suitable for the biotech industry
- How to develop clinical systems and infrastructure for more effectively managing clinical trial data
- Benefits of centralized monitoring and mid-course corrections
- How to reduce downstream queries by conducting more real-time reviews of data
- Insights on presenting data outcomes to regulators
- Developing benchmarks and goals for future trials
This educational event is ideal for mid and senior level professionals in the medical device and pharmaceutical industry. Expect to leave with strategies for obtaining executive buy-in of targeted data-review. Attend, participate in the discussion, and meet like-minded Bay Area biotech ClinOps professionals.
Panelists will include:
- Marc Desgrousilliers, CTO at Clinovo
- Barbara Elashoff, CEO at Patient Profiles
- Nancy Isaac, Vice President CA, RA, QA at NeoTact
- Vaishali Suraj, Director of Statistics at Auxogyn
Registration is free and includes appetizers and one drink ticket. We look forward to seeing you on June 11!
When & Where
I created the Clinical Operations Toolkit community to network with established clinical trial professionals and for anyone interested in clinical trials. Please visit the ClinOps Toolkit blog and sign-up for our Newsletter to receive updates and to be kept informed about future Events, Contests, Promotions, Surveys, Research, and other New Features.