San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Leveraging Mobile Marketing for B2B Success
Greg Olson, Partner at GROWL Mobile Agency
You already know that:
- Your customers are addicted to their mobile devices
- Mobile users are three times more likely to buy than PC users
- Mobile is on the verge of eclipsing the internet
- Mobile marketing is no longer optional
So why isn't mobile marketing at the center of your sales and marketing plan?
It's time to capitalize on the intersection of local, mobile and social. Join us as Greg provides advanced mobile marketing solutions and tips to help B2B marketers increase sales, build brand awareness and engage buyers using mobile's unique attributes.
- What measurements should be considered when using mobile marketing
- What customers really want when they engage on the small screen
- How B2B brands are leveraging mobile to bridge the gap between digital and traditional advertising
- An in-depth discussion on developing a mobile app. or mobile web application
- 5 tips to enhance your trade show marketing using mobile marketing
Greg Olson is the founder of Growl - a mobile and social marketing company that works with B2B companies. He has worked in the B2B marketing field for the past 20 years in everything from industrial to healthcare to technology. He currently serves on the BMA National Board of Directors as VP of Chapter Development and is a past president of BMA's Colorado chapter.
When & Where
The Business Marketing Association is the leading professional resource for B2B marketers and communicators. We connect members with the kind of knowledge, people and programs that make achieving their companies’ objectives more efficient and effective.