Leveraging LinkedIn Workshop is a workshop geared towards business owners, networkers and entrepreneurs looking to Leverage the Power of LinkedIn.
This workshop is geared towards those who may be on LinkedIn but aren't really taking advantage of it's power.
This workshop is for you if you:
- Are on LinkedIn but not taking advantage of it's full power
- Would like to have business come in from Social Media
- Participate in Networking
- Are part of a Referral Networking Group
- Want to utilize Social Media more effectively
There is business to be had and you are leaving money on the table if you aren't taking the time to educate yourself and be proactive towards utilizing modern tools to grow your business.
This workshop will help you Leverage LinkedIn to:
- Build Your Network
- Connect with Key Contacts
- Gain Visibility & Develop Credibility
- Find Visitors & Referral Partners
- Promote Your Products or Services
- Win Business
Stay tuned at this event @ http://rockmynetwork.com/events/leveraging-linkedin-workshop/
This talented group of professionals is working together in a collaborative effort to develop this workshop to be full of insight, inspiration and practical knowledge that you can begin to apply in your schedule to start leveraging the web to work for you.
Kenny Harper of Key Theory >> LinkedIn Personal Profiles
Get your profile up to speed and start making meaningful contacts.
- LinkedIn Overview
- Personal Profile
- Optimizing the Personal Profile
- What to Write - Interesting & Scheduled
- Social Media Etiquette
Hector Cisneros of W2 Media >> LinkedIn Company Profiles
Take advantage of LinkedIn's new company profiles to give your business more visibility.
- Building a LinkedIn Company Strategy
- Company Profile
- Optimizing the Company Profile
- Getting your Company Members Involved
- Advertising Your Company Profile
Remo Kousins of Remodernize >> LinkedIn Groups
Build even more visibility and credibility by being strategically active in LinkedIn groups.
- Gain Visibility & Connect in LinkedIn Groups
- Finding Visitors for Your Referral Networking Group
- Finding Connections through Connections
- Finding Groups of Interest
- Promoting Your Group/Events/Services in Groups
Cathy Abbot & Alanda Williams of Reach Local >> LinkedIn Tools
Utilize additional LinkedIn tools to extend it's power and effectiveness even further.
- Building Credibility through Testimonials (personal & company)
- Utilizing Endorsements
- Using Advanced Search for Discovering Contacts, Visitors, Vendors & Referral Resources
- LinkedIn Tools & Add Ons
- LinkedIn Pro Version Overview
Panel Discussion Q&A
When & Where
Rock My Network
Rock My Network is an effort that aims to inspire, provide insight and ignite action among those with passion and a desire to learn and grow their business.
RMN highlights and promotes networking groups, MeetUps, events and resources.