Let's Wine About Our Differences
Thursday, March 14, 2013 from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM (EDT)
New York, NY
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Do you find it hard to make new girl friends?
You’re not alone.
I’ve spoken with so many women,
some new to NYC and some more seasoned,
who have all expressed the same problem.
Happy hours may be fun,
and you may meet lots of people at networking events,
but they don’t allow you the opportunity
to really connect with other people.
It is my mission
to not only help you connect with like minded women
but also create an experience
that you will never forget.
We all bring something unique to the table,
let's explore those differences over wine.
At this event, you can look forward to:
- other women like you who would love to meet you
- fun, engaging, interactive activities to help you connect with the other women
- a complimentary glass of wine
- Giveaways: Friendship book: Friendships Don't Just Happen by Shasta Nelson, CRAVE NYC guide- a guide to some of what NYC has to offer, all women owned
- a fun and unforgettable experience