San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Enrich your marriage - - With the Grace of the Lord, make your good marriage BETTER! Attend Let’s Talk - - the six-week Diocesan marriage enrichment program being offered on Monday evenings, September 19 – October 24, 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM, in the Parish Hall at Church of the Madalene Parish. Learn communication skills, tools for problem solving, exercises to help you know your spouse even better - - all biblically and spiritually based - - sharing a Catholic perspective!
Is there a fee for the program?
Each couple is asked to bring a check to the opening session made payable to Diocese of Tulsa in the amount of $50 for the six-week program. Limited Scholarships are available as a ministry of the Family Life Office through the Diocesan Development Fund (“DDF”). Please send an email to email@example.com to request assistance.
What is included in the fee?
All of the couples' materials and a closing dinner - - think of the fee as an opportunity to get 12 hours of uninterrupted time with your spouse!
Is Childcare available?
Childcare is provided free of charge as a ministry of the Family Life Office through the Diocesan Development Fund ("DDF") - - if childcare is needed, please provide first names and ages of children on the Registration Form.
Where do I park? How do I find the Parish Hall?
Parking is available on the north of the building - - enter from E 22nd St - - enter through the glass doors on the west end of the building and follow the signs to the Parish Hall.
Save This Event
When & Where
Let's Talk Team
Team members have been presenting this curriculum to couples in the Diocese for over 20 years - -
Participant Comments from past Let’s Talk Programs
Individual session and program evaluations historically have been ninety nine percent positive. Some selected comments:
- “Every talk was very useful and well thought out. They made you stop and think.”
- “We now realize what an important member of our relationship God is.”
- “Let’s Talk helped me realize that we need to nurture our relationship so it can grow and flourish.”
- “I’ve learned how important it is to make time in order to keep the relationship sacred.”
- “I’ll try to be a more supportive spouse and a better listener.”
- “We plan on praying together every night and studying the Bible together every morning.”
- “We will make more time to listen to each other and discuss problems & spiritual issues.”