Teens Exercising Extraordinary Success (T.E.E.S.) will host their 3rd Annual Let’s Talk Panel Discussion. The discussion will focus on race relations, law enforcement use of force, and restoring trust between the community, law enforcement and the judicial system.
The panel is slated to include:
- Luther Campbell-Music Industry Executive, Philanthropist, Author, & Miami New Times Columnist
- Honorable Judge Tanya Brinkley-Miami Dade County Court Judge / Former Criminal Attorney
- Asst. Chief Jorge Colina-City of Miami Assistant Police Chief
- Asst. Director Tom Hanlon-Assistant Director Metro Dade Police
- Chief Ian A. Moffett-Miami Dade School Police Chief
- Chris Brochyus-ACLU Miami Chapter Vice President
- Jessica Lynn Sinkfield, Esq.–Miami Dade Assistant State Attorney
- Felisha Monet– Radio Station Host
- Monalisa Weber - Host of Probation Station & Community Activist
The discussion will be followed by a brief question and answer period with the attendees.
Let's Talk seeks to engage our youth and the community in discussions that are necessary to promote positive growth, enrichment, and change through unity & collaborations, one series at a time.
Our intent is to provide a forum where everyone can come away with an understanding for the others' point of view, thereby slowly bridging the gap.
Awaken * Inspire * Ignite
A Special Teen Table Talks Edition
on Saturday September 24, 2016 10:00am-12noon
for Middle/High School Students