San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Let's Not Be Still!
Pregnancy & Infant Loss Awareness Run/Walk
Schedule of Events
Registration - 8:00 am
Diaper Dash - 8:45 am (Kids 3 and under)
Kids Fun Run - 9:00 am (Youth 3-10)
Timed 10K Run - 9:15 AM
Timed 5K Run - 9:30 AM
1 Mile Walk - 9:45 AM
Memorial Butterfly Release - 10:30 AM
Award Ceremony - 10:45 AM
Registration includes a t-shirt and refreshments.
Registrations received after September 15th are not guaranteed t-shirt sizing/availability.
When & Where
Star Legacy Foundation
- Many stillbirths are preventable.
- Expectant parents should be informed about stillbirth risks and educated on ways to protect their pregnancy.
- Standard prenatal protocols should include a third trimester ultrasound to identify known stillbirth risk factors and subsequent management through home fetal monitoring when risk factors are identified.
- A national stillbirth registry should be created with mandatory participation to accurately collect stillbirth data.
- Stillbirth autopsies should be encouraged and performed consistently with established protocols.
- Stillborn children should be recognized with a certificate of birth.
- Families deserve and are entitled to support and guidance when facing the delivery of a stillborn child.
- Stillbirth, birth injury (cerebral palsy and others), premature birth and miscarriages may have some common denominators - finding answers to stillbirth may enlighten the path to reducing miscarriage, premature birth, and birth injury.