*Lets Celebrate At The Awesome 80s Dance and Networking Extravaganza!*
Friday, May 17, 2013 at 8:00 PM - Saturday, May 18, 2013 at 1:00 AM (PDT)
Santa Clara, CA
Lets Celebrate at the Awesome 80's Dance And Networking Extravaganza! on Friday, May 17thstarting at 8:00PM - 1:00AM at David's Restaurant at 5151 Stars & Stripes Dr. in Santa Clara.
$15 Dance Prepay Special (By May 17th at 4:00PM)
Our Super Special offer: Buy 2 prepaid tickets and receive the 3rd ticket for free!
$25 cash at the door
Invite your friends to the party! Spread the LOVE! Let others know about this fun party!
Expect a great time with a fun and festive crowd! At our last event we had over 300 people! Space is limited to 350 people. See pictures from some of the past parties HERE.
8:00PM - 1:00AM - Dancing, Mingling & Networking
- Enjoy 1980's dance music with DJ Rawk which will keep you on the dance floor all night long!
- Complimentary light appetizers starting at 8:00PM (while they last!)
- 80's attire suggested (or whatever you want to wear!) (See below for 80's attire suggestions). The best costume wins a prize!
- Enjoy some fresh air outside on the patio around heated lamps while mingling, socializing, and networking!
- May 14th is my birthday. Let's celebrate all the May birthdays with dessert samples while they last! ALSO, If it is your birthday in May, please email me now! The first 10 people who email me that have a birthday in May get in this awesome party for free!! ID will be required at the door to confirm you know your birthday is in May. LOL!
We are anticipating the biggest party ever! Buy your ticket(s) now to secure your admission. We are expecting to reach maximum capacity again!
Buy your ticket now to secure your admission.
All are welcome to attend. Most people come by themselves, some people come with their friends and some come as a couple.
No matter what, join the party!
Sign up on our VIP list to receive information about upcoming events at:
Dress in your most awesome 80's attire (or whatever you want to wear!)
Leg Warmers, Boostiers, Bangles, Shoulder Pads, Concert T-Shirts, Neon/Bold Colors, Jean Jackets, Members Only Jacket, Acid Wash Jeans, Shoulder Pads, neon colors, Spandex, Michael Jackson attire, Madonna's layered mesh-and-lace ensembles.Big Hair, Bows. Ladies wore glittery eye shadow and way too much mousse in their hair, rubber bracelets and sideways ponytails, Miami Vice-era Don Johnson with pastel-hued suits. Be creative!
Want more '80s party costumes? Visit your local costume shop. Thrift stores are another great place to get attire ideas at a very affordable price...then you have it for the NEXT party. Try SAVERS on Bascom for the best "bad" selection of stuff!
This picture was taken from our last ALL 80's Dance party!
David’s Restaurant is located at:
5151 Stars & Stripes Dr, Santa Clara, CA 95054.
From Hwy 101 take Great America Pkwy exit; Right
on Tasman; Left on Centennial, Left on Stars &
See you at the amazing awesome 80's Dance and Networking Extravaganza ever!