LESSONS IN LEADERSHIP: A Day with the Diamonds in Washington, D.C.!
Saturday, May 4, 2013 from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM (EDT)
Shane and Rebecca Hintze present, "LESSONS IN LEADERSHIP: A Day with the Diamonds"--a full-day leadership and business training for all doTERRA Independent Product Consultants.
You'll hear from Presidential Diamonds and US Founders, James Bybee and Laura Jacobs; Blue Diamonds Shane and Rebecca Hintze, and Betsy Holmes; Diamond Consultants Daniel Benitez, Kristine Hales, and Delmar Ahlstrom; and, doTERRA Medical Advisory Board Member, Dr. David Steuer. The agenda includes presentations on HOW TO:
- Build your doTERRA business effectively
- Strengthen your personal belief and ability to succeed
- Create your power of three team bonus ( your $1500 bonus) and maximize compensation for both you and your team leaders
- Place people in your teams effectively
- Teach events effectively AND successfully promote attendance!
- Manifest leaders and sustain momentum
- Become an empowered mentor
- Find validity within the medical community
- Work so your business works for you!
The day will be packed with training that will leave you well on your way to achieving success as a doTERRA consultant. We hope you'll join us!
- 1:30pm-1:50 pm--Maximizing Compensation, pt 1, James Bybee & From Silver and Beyond, Laura Jacobs
- 2-2:20--The Power of Placements, DelMar Ahlstrom & Enduring to the End, Betsy Holmes
- 2:30-2:50--Become the Master Teacher, Kristine Hales & The Art of Effective Time-Management, Callie Steuer
- 3:00-3:20--Building to Silver in 30 Days, Laura Jacobs & The Power of Non-Verbal Communication & Closing the Sale, Jesse Hill
- 3:30-3:50--Maximizing Compensation, pt 2, James Bybee & Essential Oils for Inside & Outside the House, Connie Boucher