Accu-Tech will be hosting our LEED Seminar Series courses in Lenexa, KS (Wednesday March 13, 2013) at the Crowne Plaza Hotel from 1:00pm to 4:30pm (CT). The three hour course consists of the following one hour segments:
1:00pm-4:30pm: LEED Seminar Series
(3) LU'S - HSW / SD - (AIA / RA)
(1) CE'S - GBCI - (LEED AP / LEED GA)
(3) CEC'S - BICSI - (RCDD/ RITP)
(1) CEC'S - BICSI - (DCDC / ESS / WD)
- Energy Solutions for the 21st Century: Fuel Cell Systems - ClearEdge Power, (1:00pm - 2:00pm)
- Principals of Commercial Audio Visual - Belden, (2:10pm-3:10pm)
- The Advantages of IP/Networked Surveillance Systems - Toshbia,(3:20pm-4:20pm)
***All attendees will receive a template for submitting LEED specific credits for these courses to the GBCI.
We would like to invite industry professionals which hold various credentials such as the BICSI - RCDD, NTS, DCDC & RITP, GBCI - LEED AP, LEED GREEN ASSOCIATE, BOMI - FMA, SMA & RPA, P.E. and AIA designations as well as any others that would find value in these topics. In addition to the unique educational opportunity the seminar provides, the full day course is also worth (4-8) Continuing Education Credits for a half day or full day course for a number of professional industry designations from the GBCI, BICSI, BOMI and AIA.
The seminar leader will be Mike Long, LEED Green Associate (Accu-Tech Dir. of Sustainable Design & Professional Education), who coordinates the LEED Seminar Series for Accu-Tech. The course's are listed on the AIA, GBCI, BICSI and BOMI (Building Operations Management Institute) websites. The credential maintenance value for the course(s) are also listed on each organization's website.