Accu-Tech will be hosting our LEED Seminar Series courses in Atlanta,GA (Wednesday August 15, 2012) at the Atlanta Marriott Alpharetta from 1:00pm to 5:30pm (ET). The four hour course consists of the following one hour segments:
1:00pm-5:30pm: LEED Seminar Series
(4) LU'S - HSW / SD - (AIA, RA)
(3) CE'S - GBCI - (LEED AP / LEED GA)
(4) CEC'S - BICSI - (RCDD/ RITP)
(1) CEC'S - BICSI -(WD)
- Introduction to Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS) - TE (Tyco Electronics), (1:00PM - 2:00PM)
- The Role of a Unified Physical Infrastructure in a LEED Gold Project - Panduit, (2:10PM-3:10PM)
- Sustainable Practices and LEED - Leviton, (3:20PM-4:20PM)
- Energy Solutions For The 21st Century - Fuel Cell Systems - ClearEdge Power (4:30PM-5:30PM)
***All attendees will receive a template for submitting LEED specific credits for these courses to the GBCI.
We would like to invite industry professionals which hold various credentials such as the BICSI - RCDD, NTS, DCDC & RITP, GBCI - LEED AP, LEED GREEN ASSOCIATE, BOMI - FMA, SMA & RPA, P.E. and AIA designations as well as any others that would find value in these topics. In addition to the unique educational opportunity the seminar provides, the full day course is also worth (1-8) Continuing Education Credits for a number of professional industry designations including the GBCI, BICSI, BOMI and AIA.