Accu-Tech will be hosting our LEED Seminar Series courses in Phoenix, AZ (Teusday November 5th, 2013) at the Hilton Phoenix Airport from 8:00am to 12:30pm. Attendees need to be on site and signed in 30 minutes before the start time: 8:00am.
8:00am-12:30pm: LEED Seminar Series
BICSCI ITS CEC's & other credits awarded:
(4) LU's - (AIA/RA "Learning Units")
(1) CE's - (GBCI "Continuing Education")
(4) CEC'S (BICSI "Continuing Education Credits")
The four hour course consists of the following one hour segments:
- 8:00AM - 9:00AM - Belden: Emerging Technologies - Commercial Audio Video
- 9:10AM - 10:10AM - Panduit: The Role of a Unified Physical Infrastructure in a LEED Gold Project
- 10:20AM - 11:20AM - Siemon: Converged Cabling - Voice, Data, Video, BAS & Beyond
- 11:30AM - 12:30PM - FiberSensys: Fiber Optic Sensors in Security Systems
We would like to invite industry professionals which hold various credentials such as the BICSI - RCDD, NTS, DCDC & RITP, GBCI - LEED AP, LEED GREEN ASSOCIATE, P.E. and AIA designations as well as any others that would find value in these topics. In addition to the unique educational opportunity the seminar provides, this half-day course is also worth (1-4) Continuing Education Credits for a number of professional industry designations including the GBCI, BICSI and AIA.
The seminar leader will be Mike Long, LEED Green Associate (Accu-Tech Dir. of Sustainable Design & Professional Education), who coordinates the LEED Seminar Series for Accu-Tech. The course's are listed on the AIA, GBCI and BICSI websites. The credential maintenance value for the course(s) are also listed on each organization's website.
Attendees are advised to arrive 30 minutes early for check-in purposes.
Be sure to RSVP as soon as possible - seating will be limited. Attendees must register individually.