Accu-Tech will be hosting our LEED Seminar Series courses in Omaha, NE (Wednesday, August 7th, 2013) at the The Embassy Suites Omaha-LaVista from 8:30am to 12:00pm. Attendees need to be on site and signed in 30 minutes before the start time: 8:30am.
The 4 hour course consists of the following one hour segments:
8:30am-12:00pm: LEED Seminar Series
BICSCI ITS CEC's & other credits awarded:
(3) LU's - (AIA/RA "Learning Units")
(2) CE's - (GBCI "Continuing Education")
(3) CEC'S (BICSI "Continuing Education Credits")
- The Role of a Unified Physical Infrastructure in a LEED Gold Project - Panduit, (8:30am-9:30am)
- Emerging Technologies: Commercial Audio Visual - Belden C.A.V., (9:45am-10:45am)
- Energy Consumption Reduction Techniques - Chatsworth Products Inc, (11:00am-12:00am)
We would like to invite industry professionals which hold various credentials such as the BICSI - RCDD, NTS, DCDC & RITP, GBCI - LEED AP, LEED GREEN ASSOCIATE, P.E. and AIA designations as well as any others that would find value in these topics. In addition to the unique educational opportunity the seminar provides, the a full day course may be worth (3-7) Continuing Education Credits for a half day or full day course for a number of professional industry designations from the GBCI, BICSI and AIA.
The seminar leader will be Mike Long, LEED Green Associate (Accu-Tech Dir. of Sustainable Design & Professional Education), who coordinates the LEED Seminar Series for Accu-Tech. The course's are listed on the AIA, GBCI, and BICSI websites. The credential maintenance value for the course(s) are also listed on each organization's website.
Be sure to RSVP as soon as possible - seating will be limited.