LEED Seminar Series (AM Session) - King of Prussia, PA
Wednesday, September 11, 2013 from 11:30 AM to 4:00 PM (EDT)
(610) 337-2000 / 1 (800) 967-9033
Accu-Tech will be hosting our LEED Seminar Series courses in King of Prussia, PA (Wednesday September 11th, 2013) at the Radisson Valley Forge Hotel from 8:00am to 12:30pm (ET). Attendee's need to be on site and signed in 30 minutes before the start time: 7:30am.
The four hour course consists of the following one hour segments:
8:00am-12:30pm: LEED Seminar Series
(4) LU's - (AIA/RA "Learning Units")
(3) CE's - (GBCI "Continuing Education")
(4) CEC'S (BICSI "Continuing Education Credits")
- Energy Consumption & Reduction Techniques - CPI, (8:00am-9:00am)
- The Role of a Unified Physical Infrastructure in a LEED Gold Project - Panduit, (9:10am-10:10am)
- Emerging Technologies: Intelligent Buildings - TE Connectivity, (10:20am-11:20am)
- Emerging Technologies: Commercial Audio Visual - Belden, (11:30am-12:30pm)
We would like to invite industry professionals which hold various credentials such as the BICSI - RCDD, NTS, DCDC & RITP, GBCI - LEED AP, LEED GREEN ASSOCIATE, BOMI - FMA, SMA & RPA, P.E. and AIA designations as well as any others that would find value in these topics. In addition to the unique educational opportunity the seminar provides, the full day course is also worth (1-8) Continuing Education Credits for a number of professional industry designations including the GBCI, BICSI, BOMI and AIA.
***All attendees will receive a template for submitting LEED specific credits for these courses to the GBCI.***
The seminar leader will be Mike Long, LEED Green Associate (Accu-Tech Dir. of Sustainable Design & Professional Education), who coordinates the LEED Seminar Series for Accu-Tech. The course's are listed on the AIA, GBCI, BICSI and BOMI (Building Operations Management Institute) websites. The credential maintenance value for the course(s) are also listed on each organization's website.
Be sure to RSVP as soon as possible - seating will be limited. Attendees must register individually.