Accu-Tech will be hosting our LEED Seminar Series courses in Fort Lauderdale, FL (Wednesday May 22, 2013) at the Doubletree Deerfield Beach from 8:30am to 12:00pm (EDT). Attendee's need to be on site and signed in 30 minutes before the start time: 8:00am.
The three hour course consists of the following one hour segments:
8:30am-12:00pm: LEED Seminar Series
BICSCI ITS CEC's & other credits awarded:
(3) LU's - (AIA/RA "Learning Units")
(1) CE's - (GBCI "Continuing Education")
(3) CEC'S (BICSI "Continuing Education Credits")
- LEED and Integrated Technology - General Cable, (8:30am-9:30am)
- Principals of Commercial Audio Visual - Belden C.A.V., (9:45am-10:45am)
- Converged Technologies - ECOnomical & Sustainable for NextGen Office Environments - Ortronics, (11:00am-12:00pm)
We would like to invite industry professionals which hold various credentials such as the BICSI - RCDD, NTS, DCDC & RITP, GBCI - LEED AP, LEED GREEN ASSOCIATE, P.E. and AIA designations as well as any others that would find value in these topics. In addition to the unique educational opportunity the seminar provides, the full day course is also worth (3-6) Continuing Education Credits for a half day or full day course for a number of professional industry designations from the GBCI, BICSI and AIA.
The seminar leader will be Mike Long, LEED Green Associate (Accu-Tech Dir. of Sustainable Design & Professional Education), who coordinates the LEED Seminar Series for Accu-Tech. The course's are listed on the AIA, GBCI and BICSI websites. The credential maintenance value for the course(s) are also listed on each organization's website.
Breakfast and lunch will be provided, but not to government contractor's and employee's. These attendee's will need to make other arrangements for breakfast or lunch accordingly.
Be sure to RSVP as soon as possible - seating will be limited.